Sunday, August 21, 2016

Weekly Twitter Contest! 8-21 / 8-27!!!!!!

So I am starting a new contest on my Twitter profile! Eeeeekkk!! I am so excited for this!

*Only fans can participate in this not promoters*

Each week or every other week, whoever retweets my posts the most will win the prize that week!
I will blog here about the contest, give you an idea of what the prize is, every week that way you are ALWAYS clued in!
Follow me on Twitter here @Kyra_CamModel!

This week whoever RTs the most of my posts will win 1 fan sign!!!



Winners:


2 comments:

  1. The process always seems so complicated, so it's good to have it explained!

    Best Webcams Live

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi ,
    What an awesome work you’ve done here. I mean, it’s really a long one well enjoyed.
    anyhow sneek a peek at
    Best Free Webcam Girls Site the
    Best Free Webcam Sexxxx Site

    ReplyDelete