Monday, August 1, 2016

Southern Charm Website Surprises and New Additions!!!!

Get ready to see this month finally packed full of updates again! Tons and TONS of photo sets! You will see tons of lovely pics of me stripping out of all sorts of sexy outfits, member requests, tons of bikini and outdoor pics of me in and out the pool, shots of me cleaning it, kick-ass videos not to mention the NEW G-G content to be released this month! Visit me on Southern Charms now to see what is already happening on my site!
This month's surprise for my members and fans will be a Store on my SC site! I will have tons of things listed there. Some of these things are already listed on my Services page *here on my blog* but there will be TONS of new items and EXCLUSIVE CDs and DVDs as well! ;-) I am so excited!


Of course you can always stop by my 2hot4fb profile for teasers at ANY given time! I have over 200+ photos there, all you have to do is follow the link to the photo of me. It will show up censored, all you do is click the link and it will remove the stickers and you will get to see ALL my delicious goodies!!! :-)

Here are a few of my most popular photos there!

http://ow.ly/GW6L302ItOe

Check out this sexy teaser on my 2hot4FB profile!


2 comments:

  1. You got a sweet booty... will you do boy girl work... ir

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am looking for the right guy to shoot with, so hopefully sometime in the near future! ;-)
    xoxo
    Kyra Brooks

    ReplyDelete