Sunday, May 24, 2015

Recent Updates on Southern Charms & Chaturbate

Yay, I've finally got much more time to spend on Chaturbate doing shows & hanging out with everyone. I've been having a blast the past few days with several guys that keep me with great company & conversation! *You should come join our fun sometime bookmark My CB Profile ;-) for easy access to my Chaturbate profile and live webcam chat room!* Shows that I am doing right now are similar yet vary at the same time. I wearing a variety of outfits from lingerie, leather and nipple clamps, to stockings, bikinis, casual clothing (jeans, shorts, tank tops) and thigh-high high heel boots to stripper stiletto high heels!
I've been adding photo sets & videos to my chaturbate Profile little by little. You can check out my recent photo sets on My CB Profile.

Recent updates on Southern Charms include one set of me stripping out of sexy pink sequined tank top & light blue denim short-shorts then posing naked in an abandoned house with the sun shining & the greenery in several photos - Photo Set #29! The next one is a super stunning & sexy set of me wearing a see-through blue leopard print racer-back tank top & a pair of blue & white plaid shorts with my favorite blue stripper high heels that I normally use for my pole workout sessions - Photo Set #30! The second set is me posing in a purple sequin tank top & high-waist dark blue denim shorts & black knee-high leather high heel boots while lighting up and smoking my long Newport 100s - Photo Set #31!
Only the three most recent updates are available for viewing by non-members. So when photo set #32 is posted, the entire photo set #29 is archived in the members area for viewing by members at anytime the please!

My next update (Photo Set #32) will be released next Wednesday - it is *right now ;-)* my favorite photo set out of all of them. Number one, I'm learning that I extremely enjoy posing outdoors. ;-) It is so fun & naughty!! I'm wearing my sexy red lace push up bra with a black mid-sleeve cardigan (the back of that is lace as well ;-)) with a sexy pair of dark blue denim short-shorts and having quite the amount of outdoor fun. I enjoyed this set so much that there will be 12+ photos in the public viewing area! You will see a variety of attitude & personalities portrayed in this photo set. I really think that you will enjoy as much as I did....probably more ;-)

No comments:

Post a Comment